Tom's Tx Gem

Goat

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit the bed, I didn't expect this sort of reaction lol

I'm glad you all like it, unfortunately the cops don't so I need to sort cert asap. Almost time to start on that wee Bellett now/do some apprentice papers ftl :doubt:

thats some lush door handles there, car looks ultra too

Helped build the big brown thing they're attached too as well :P

Fuck that looks awesom man. I'm a huge fan. The stance on those wheels with those crazy small tyres against that paint just looks great too. So cool.

Do you have any pictures of the back end, I'm considering getting some 165/50 Bridgies if I win the auction on those SSR's but I just don't know how narrow they will look on 7's.

Hows the motor running these days?

I have a photo of some 165/50's on some 15x8's if you want that for comparison. :?:

Nah I have 175/50 on 8's and they look sweet, I'm just wondering about the narrower and larger diameter rims. Mate had 155's on 6's and they just looked weird, like way too small.

Fuck that looks awesom man. I'm a huge fan. The stance on those wheels with those crazy small tyres against that paint just looks great too. So cool.

Do you have any pictures of the back end, I'm considering getting some 165/50 Bridgies if I win the auction on those SSR's but I just don't know how narrow they will look on 7's.

Hows the motor running these days?

:D

175/50 sounds like a good idea, bit small for a daily just due to the revs at 100k, otherwise they are all good.

dscf4366gw3.jpg

dscf4369fc7.jpg

Mate, thats brilliant, looks tops on those rims, fills the guards out without looking too large, only thing I'd suggest but Im sure you wont be leaving, the rear muffler... :lol:

Yep :P

Extractors cracked from steep driveways pwning my exhaust. and it was squashed in the middle. Just using the standard one for the mean time lol

I actually like it quiet though as it's all induction noise :D