WARTYM

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah guess what, it started hahaha.

and lots and lots of smoke, no fan belt, no alternator, sticky throttle hahaha

heres a start up video (not the first thou)

then we decided we wanted to rip it up, so i took it down the driveway and water came out of the radiator. dam, went home and reliased it was becasue we had no fan belt that the water pump wasnt working.

drove it into the shed, thought a bit about it, then decided trusty zip ties could be the fan belt ahahahahahah

using 3-4 zip ties we had our self a fan belt that worked.

here is a video of a couple of my mates doing some skids and have some fun. too bad right at the end we heard a real loud tappet noise (most likely due to having not much oil left after burning it all hahaha)

temp gauge works too.

im just a bit pissed of that it smokes this much hahaha, any product i can buy which will make it less smokey and/or make it burn less oil, iv heard of a few products and seen them at a few automotive store ?

Is the guy driving it like 8?

haha thats me, forget to mention it had no seat, so i was sitting on the floor and i couldnt see where i was going and the rust was fucking poking into me, tomorrow i'll get a seat in there and take it out again for propper drifts skids when i can see whats going on and im not able to fall out hahha im 16 btw

Is the guy driving it like 8?

haha thats me, forget to mention it had no seat, so i was sitting on the floor and i couldnt see where i was going and the rust was fucking poking into me, tomorrow i'll get a seat in there and take it out again for propper drifts skids when i can see whats going on and im not able to fall out hahha im 16 btw

choice! so a vid of it blowing up tomorrow then?

fuck i lold at/with/at you.

good shit for getting it going. but i thought you wanted to use it as a farm hack/get it on the road with this running gear. whats the point of killing this setup(although it was already half/99% dead when you got it).

meh. do it and get vids. conrod out the block plz.

fuck i lold at/with/at you.

good shit for getting it going. but i thought you wanted to use it as a farm hack/get it on the road with this running gear. whats the point of killing this setup(although it was already half/99% dead when you got it).

meh. do it and get vids. conrod out the block plz.

drivetrain is all good, not trying to kill it just got a tad excited when it started up that's all and called for a celebration, i hooked 3rd gear in it doing a sitter haha. but when i replace the body, the engine most likely will get replaced as I'd fail a wof with that much smoke anyway. but i do plan on keeping the motor running for a while thou

lol

Make a tech thread asking how to get an engine going, then completely fuck it. Gonna cost a lot more to rebuild if you've fucked the crank and rods or similar bro...

That can on kompression won't help now. Try find the stuff raizer mentioned, called "rebuild" or something. Will seal all the surfaces in a titanium paste and prevent further damage from over-excitedness

i dont see how i have fucked it ? there was no damage done to it im pretty sure, the bit in the video i was going really hard on the engine but that was the only time, warmed it up before i even revved abit.

i'll try find the rebuild stuff u mentioned

and the compression can stuff how long can i expect it to last ?

i dont see how i have fucked it ? there was no damage done to it im pretty sure, the bit in the video i was going really hard on the engine but that was the only time, warmed it up before i even revved abit.

i'll try find the rebuild stuff u mentioned

and the compression can stuff how long can i expect it to last ?

nice