push button start switches

Ke36

edit:forget about the last post if you read it

my car is guna be reweired so that its push button start (not for wank factor etc but bue to the screwed up ignition switch in them, giving headaches with the link etc)

so what im wondering is what sweet cars had push button starts in them?

i need a switch thats not guna fuck out ever, so not so keen on a jaycar 5 dollar jobbie

so far s2000 is all i know but got told there around the $125 for the button :shock: (will ring up for a price twomorrow anyways)

but yea after other cars or even if you know sumwhere to get one, doesnt have to be a factory button

yea fuck paying 150 for a switch thats just bullshit

there was these ones on trademe aswell

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... 012182.htm

but even $55 is too much for what it is

yea saw that one on the jaycar sit,

would be more keen on something like this

http://www.jaycar.co.nz/productView.asp ... BCATID=652

but the dont seem to come in momentary tho :x

Early Minis and Land Rovers had push button on the floor. Try Tradme auction (expired) 166906676. Make sure its a push button one but im pretty sure it is. Was cheap too. (Also, designed to be put in battery + cable from battery so must be able to handle the jandel)

We can get some speciality ones in at repco that should do the job, i can have a look on sunday if you havent sorted it by then? Shouldnt be expensive, should be able to get something top notch quality that even says 'start' on it :).

Redpaths are a good electrical supplier in chch, they've always been good to deal with. TWL deal in Hella parts if you want to go that way, repco do Narva/Projecta.