Zeb's MkII

Brock-Lee

don't think so, those guards are far from standard! and yeh manual will rule but it/I will always be slow.

Mean, just please dont drive it how you drive an auto, ie bad.

When is all this taking place?

Haven't been emailed back yet but yeh, will get it all soon and not long after that I guess, just a good weekend.

You going to b-outs at Island Park? I thought it was Saturday but today 3 people told me it's tomorrow night, mean. Keen to see organised skids here.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Lols they are 14x9.5 and roughly -35 off. Just want them under the guards again!

yeh Chrispy I know what to do, is around 30mm from the ground in those pics at x-member, sitting on the tyres so would like to see how much lower itd be on smaller tyres. W55 is beside car in those photos just haven't had time to do it yet, soon though! Hopefully get it in before it leaves the garage. Tomorrow will wind them to the top see how high it is then get it down so that there's clearance for the tyres and shorten them to make captive, weld up proper, hopefully between 50-70mm can be done then drop a tad more drop with 165/60. Probably take plastic inner guards out maybe trim have a play see how it fits with the 185 balloons.

getting there rofl

Truenotch you wanna rap battle?

dope car man :P

165 on 8's damn that will look hardcase... i think some longer lower arms would really finish the front end off nicely, will get the wheels sitting abit further out, giving you more inner guard clearance and more camber

Having cert guy come look tomorrow morning, see what he thinks before I go shortening the shocks too far hah. It's sitting a bit higher but still looks awesome, plus will go to smaller tyre in front after cert which will lower another 15mm or so.

I'll see how I go, if he's not happy with what I want I'll go elsewhere, super slammed or bust etc

• 4 weeks later...

Took some photos of this in the weekend, will get them up tomorrow when I hopefully remember to bring my camera into work with me.

Not really my thing but it makes me smile/laugh so it's all good. All fuckin' jacked rear flipped dish in your face. :lol:

You creepy old man, yeh I just had to get it on the road asap so it has a pretty lol rake, almost like it/nah.

Meh who cares, I have a bit of a suprise in store for page 2 of the project thread ;)

• 3 weeks later...