Zeb's MkII

Brock-Lee

HAHAHA, thats wat ya get for having dum tyres and dum wheels

omg my hero.

GET SOME 345s AND GZEROS ON THAT BITCH :rolleyes:

img2842my2.jpg

235 eagers dont really fit without rubbing away to nothing being that low, look cool tho

Go figure

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why i took them off and got some smaller tyres, but the rubbing isnt the gay thing, the gay thing is the tyre width to wheel width. Whats the point of putting such a small tyre on such a wide wheel? If its for looks, it looks stupid...

Thats why i took them off and got some smaller tyres, but the rubbing isnt the gay thing, the gay thing is the tyre width to wheel width. Whats the point of putting such a small tyre on such a wide wheel? If its for looks, it looks stupid...

duno wetha you are blind or wat but can u not see how much room there is for wider tires?? none. doosh

You think 185 on 9.5 looks shit, I think 235 Eagers on 13x7 (or similar) hotwires looks shit. You like one extreme I like the other. Difference is I don't go calling you / your car stupid, gay and dum, whether it is or not.

Im not saying your car looks shit, im just saying your choice of tyres/wheel is shit. and since there isnt enough room for larger tyres, why not get a slightly smaller rims because this combo obviously was never going to work...

Lol i think you look stupid, and your hotwires look gay

+1, hotwires are shit. Turbos however rule everything. Reminds me when my work mate said 275's on a 7'' wide rim looked mean :lol:

Im not saying your car looks shit, im just saying your choice of tyres/wheel is shit. and since there isnt enough room for larger tyres, why not get a slightly smaller rims because this combo obviously was never going to work...

Its the style of car wide rims small tyre for minimal ground clearance, obviously not your thing.

Why does everyone on here have to get so faggot all the time, hes obviously not into this style of car, why burn him for it?

it just the style of car/look. me, i fuking love stretch hence running 185/55 on my 14x9.5's BUT if i own'd something along the lines of a mustang it would be bulged sidewalls all day. its just wat looks good on different cars. but if its jap = mass width rims and thin tires. jus the way it is buddy.