Zeb's MkII

Brock-Lee

when do we get to see this new car hippy boy?

give it a week or two, more two. il bring it to that toyspade meet on the 8th if you wanna come see.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MAN I DIDNT NOTICE SHIT GUESS I GOT RIPPED MAN

I put one upside down to show backspace / offset etc.

Spence I have no idea I'll find out when I pick the car up haha. Hope so though, I get pretty lonely parallel parking, could use a man to cheer me on.

Don't be a smart ass Zeb, it's hard enough not to find you annoying as it stands :lol:

I hate those rims and that car is boring as fuck but they should look awesome combined provided you get sweet tyres featuring ridiculous ride height. Good shit, sell other piece and get that Datsun on the road again

Don't be a smart ass Zeb, it's hard enough not to find you annoying as it stands :lol:

I hate those rims and that car is boring as fuck but they should look awesome combined provided you get sweet tyres featuring ridiculous ride height. Good shit, sell other piece and get that Datsun on the road again

Concur with all the above. Except perhaps the lol after the first comment, I would have left that serious sam.

OH MAN I DIDNT NOTICE SHIT GUESS I GOT RIPPED MAN

I put one upside down to show backspace / offset etc.

Spence I have no idea I'll find out when I pick the car up haha. Hope so though, I get pretty lonely parallel parking, could use a man to cheer me on.

Only thing you should be listening to while parrallel parking is heavy metal - I want a reverse switch that engages 7 minutes of Dragonforce at max volume..

Only thing you should be listening to while parrallel parking is heavy metal - I want a reverse switch that engages 7 minutes of Dragonforce at max volume..

But you have not being lucky to experience the pleasure of an asian warning people that you are reversing.

Anticipating a lot with this build young zebulon. Hope it doesn't get more baloooons. baloonsetc:mrgreen: =D> :?:

Anticipating a lot with this build young zebulon.

Am hoping to get it all together fairly quickly eh, there's not really a lot more things I need to spend money on. Though cert will be the tricky part with getting it just how I want it to sit, and of course shit always come up....

Atm I'm just hoping it gets down here without too many hassles!

Get a 1JZ asap.

God it must blow being into Toyotas sometimes, their shit is so expensive. Benefit is having heaps of parts around though, and way more knowledge. Although I have Phil, which is like the Mitsubishi equivalent of the entire Toyota community in one dude

• 1 month later...

Im currently using them for sock/underpants storage. The HT now has a fresh wof, and now I'm trying to spend less money on girls and save more for rims. Guess pimpin' ain't eazy.

Gotta get sedan back to boring spec now as it's due for wofskiez, also bridge to garage to work on my stz = somewhat burnt so I'll have to do something about that :lol:

• 1 month later...