redrilling mags

Requiemk

have talked to a few people including certifier and seems a big no go to redrill mags, are they just being cunts. If there is plenty of meat i honestly don't see what the problem would be.

Going from 5x120 to 5x114.

Redrill 5 new hole or oval out old ones?

that is going to be quite close if you redrill between the existing holes with the 5 stud and the pcd's being quite close. making oval holes isn't that great an idea in my mind either. But I have to say, going FROM 5x120 TO 5x114.3? 5x114.3 is pretty common, surely you can sell these on and get some wheels in the correct stud pattern? also wtf uses 5x120?

IMO if the cert guy says it cant be done, it shouldnt be done, i know you're a dodgey cunt etc so you prolly wont be aiming for a cert, but if you where, then it would be right up there on the top of the list of shit you'd have to fix after the check, therefore fucking a set of wheels

pretty much sorta what cert man said. When i asked first thing he said was it alloy or steel. was unkeen on drilling steel but with alot of things came done to how it was done.

Will give rimrite in palmy a call tomorrow and possible elite.

churs brock new taper pressed into is only logical explanation so far as to why not