wheels whats else is 4x100

filthy one

i assume you're asking as in what else is IRS rear wheel drive and 4 x100

mx5 roll IRS aye?

could you slam that shit in, and roll mx5 cv's and make up new driveshafts with mx5 cv spline at one end and bongo cv spline at the other, presuming the bongo box/diff rolls cv's?

mx5 roll IRS aye?

could you slam that shit in, and roll mx5 cv's and make up new driveshafts with mx5 cv spline at one end and bongo cv spline at the other, presuming the bongo box/diff rolls cv's?

what are you getting at pete? surely he'd just re-stud the existing hub piece of piss. Why fuck around grafting mx5 hubs or what ever you mean in to the van, would be a big engineering exercise in fuck all.

Depends on what kind of wheels you want to run as to the stud pattern you thinking steels or alloys?

mx5 roll IRS aye?

what are you getting at pete? surely he'd just re-stud the existing hub piece of piss. Why fuck around grafting mx5 hubs or what ever you mean in to the van, would be a big engineering exercise in fuck all.

Depends on what kind of wheels you want to run as to the stud pattern you thinking steels or alloys?

lol, true story was thinking of something else

Surprised none of you guys have mentioned the mad dish from flipping centres on FWD rims....

Yes and no. Its hard to find a FWD three peice with enough meat to flip the centre without it sticking way way out. Also just hard to find 4x100 three peice in the first place.

Have been looking now for a few months on TM for Vauxh

Thought he was keen to go with reversed Smoothies for the back of the van? Pretty sure you can get these drill to what have you.

bingo still deffo gunna roll on smoothies or just looked at a set of 14x7 modgies photoshop them on tonight I think there both sweet rim styles 8)