Mr.Mk1's 1968 Mazda Bongo F1000 Van

shizzl

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what about dry sump and a nice thick sump guard?

:mrgreen:

yeah it just dont fit easy eh even length ways i'd need to make a bell housing 120mm long

with no where to mount a starter motor cos of half shafts etc .

{permanant push start kids arent old enuff for that yet dam it!!}

even then i only have 54mm from waterpump pulley to back panel of the van work that out radiator & fans who needs em Laughing Laughing

what about dry sump and a nice thick sump guard?

:mrgreen:

yeah it just dont fit easy eh even length ways i'd need to make a bell housing 120mm long

with no where to mount a starter motor cos of half shafts etc .

{permanant push start kids arent old enuff for that yet dam it!!}

even then i only have 54mm from waterpump pulley to back panel of the van work that out radiator & fans who needs em Laughing Laughing

dam shame mate

but will still be mint with what ever motor you go with.

dan

Probably not gonna be a popular comment but its better without a Rotary anyway 8)

agree 100%

Epic injected turbo would be so sweet. Even carby turbo would be mean for a lol.

Would be even better to run a hypo as n/a 1200 motor, would be so sweet. lyk a grumpy as fuck cam that is basically undrivable under 4000rpm but revs for ever. Would make it

Twin Charged, Injected pls (only suggesting - cause you = more $$ than me and more likely to do it :P )

Oh yeah now we are talking, The only reason I mentioned the sc was for the nosie would be so bad to see this van go past and hear the whine for the sc on the little 1200 would be awsome :) Defantly efi it if you are going forced induction, carbs and forced induction are just to much work, nothing is better than jsut turning the key and having your car fire straight up.

Probably not gonna be a popular comment but its better without a Rotary anyway 8)

agree 100%

Epic injected turbo would be so sweet. Even carby turbo would be mean for a lol.

Would be even better to run a hypo as n/a 1200 motor, would be so sweet. lyk a grumpy as fuck cam that is basically undrivable under 4000rpm but revs for ever. Would make it

100% agree as well, this van is way to rare and cool to really mess with to much