Mike-e's Suzuki Fronte

Bistro

Sup3r cut3. Saw the one on Yahoo today then blam! you post this up. Is it legal and stuff? What're ya gonna do to it? Don't do moon caps and whites though imo. Just needs slammed and tidied.

yea brofa already got 10" whiteys on it atm, got 13x7ish wide steelies for it, will put them on and see if its feasible to fit the cunts, right stud pattern etc just look like fucking dubs on it.

in any case eliot is right no whites gonna roll steels no matter what

you cunts smash my face off <3

oh yea and smashing a watercooled 475cc in it whilst I rebuild a 475 aircooled fucker with tripple carbs. hard part is going to be finding some suitable torrington bearings for the gudgeon pins as they pwn themselves in no time at 15k+ gay

also going to get bike spansions for the trebbler :D

yea brofa already got 10" whiteys on it atm, got 13x7ish wide steelies for it, will put them on and see if its feasible to fit the cunts, right stud pattern etc just look like fucking dubs on it.

in any case eliot is right no whites gonna roll steels no matter what

you cunts smash my face off <3

Sweet, good plan.

Expansion chambers sound rad. Keen to see that caning round Hamilton with spannys sticking out the boot

Machine meke gudgeons from tool steel?

ya + heat treat, otherwise D2 shatters like fuck if it gets a knock. the hard part is getting the torringtons to fit into the tiny end of the conrod, not much meat to machine out to fit them

will come up with something

sweet man if you break down ill bring some wood and we can just push it into the back of the

bedford :badgrin: ,

surely theres a bike with not tooo disimilar piston and rod combo with more meat,

otherwise 2 stroke 10a and adaptor plate

feasible?

sleeper value high

fast>/scary probably,

otherwise i ve had a few outboards apart and they have a pretty sturdy rod and piston combo,

30hp yamahas come out as 3 cyclinders they wouldn't be far off,

lacking verniers of course

outboard motor would be bangin but not the easiest route by a long shot. would be keen to stick a VF750 V4 2 smoke into it but think i'll try and save it properly with a rebuilt aircooled stock motor and get it as close to original as i can.

want to get it tidy, and go fast in the ke so i dont rape the fronte