LOCEDA'S LEAVING PAARTEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Camel

Hey boes and boettes, as some of you may know im heading off to the americas on 1st of May so thought id have a piss up to celebrate haha. anyway details are as follows

Date: Saturday april 26

Venue: Spencers pad

Time: No doubt we will be starting at midday so roll round anytime

Attire: fukn lush dress up, no particular theme but if you turn up standy ill bash you

Alcohol: BYO, no doubt ill be indulging in the purchase of several bottles of moose juice and you are more than welcome to

indulge with me

Eats: We'll probly mash a beebeeque at midday then have liquid refreshments for dinner

Presents: Your more than welcome to bring me a present haha, however bringing yourself and getting stupidly drunk will

be an excellant present

Accomodation: Theres couches and an airbed at Diddys and plenty of floor space if people need it

Sweet so ther tis cunts. sort your plans and doit. twill be epic x millions

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet be there nice and early,

dibs on the couch, was so sweet last time, heaps better than bloody lada front seat.

and im sure i can rustle up an extra bottle of something for ya boe. :wink:

Will have 2-3 spare seats for aucks boes who wish to attend, big boot for bedding and shit. place your bookings now.

Guest sexychevette

this is either the weekend of my cousins 21st in whangarei or my sisters 18th. so yeh. gutzord. will get sexyminor to deliver a kiss from me

this is either the weekend of my cousins 21st in whangarei or my sisters 18th. so yeh. gutzord. will get sexyminor to deliver a kiss from me

should just make your sisters 18th at spencers. makes far more sense.

Guest sexychevette

she would be so keen if u guys all had skin of the darker variety. jungle fever hard :rolleyes: i blame soulja boy

edit: and + im ken to save her friends for myself. oh. snap

she would be so keen if u guys all had skin of the darker variety. jungle fever hard :rolleyes: i blame soulja boy

mean im in/nah

should do like, 5 people waka roadtrip. cheap petrol $$

cos i cant make it to trackday cos of a 21st but am compeled to see off such a hard bum.

Guest sexychevette

yeh i workd out ill be in whangerei. Will try to head down late and get there close to midnightish. u guys best be still awake :lol: my humps my humps my lovely lady lumps. check it out

FUCK! Gays. Just realised that this is the weekend of homegrown in wellies and we've already bought tickets and shit. Thats mega gay.

I thought we were originally going to have the going away otp on the saturday of trackday weekend in taupo?!