LOCEDA'S LEAVING PAARTEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Camel

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck... that was so awesome. GL Sam on your mean trip. kinda jealous, make sure you get heaps of photos of peurto rican drag cars.

Thanks for the mean cuddles mike-e

thanks for Asahi mega cans Uterus, and also the deep and meaningful conversations about hotpooling. always love those.

thanks to Al for driving me up, and lettingme drive lush as fuck van home. even thought it took us fucking forever. 8 hours from taupo to welly lol

thanks to BDA for the sweet tattoos that wont fucking come off

also huge thanks to spence for letting me sleep in his wardrobe. that was soooo ftw! and providing the lush pad for everyone to enjoy themselves

and yea, thanks everyone else (except SHGWAG) for the awesome night especially Vvega for the mean dry humping i got

thanks for Asahi mega cans Uterus, and also the deep and meaningful conversations about hotpooling. always love those.

Chur bei,

cheers to spence for letting us make his place a freakin mess and to phil for letting sexyminor and i sleep on his couches ftw!

Thanks Spence 4 huse

Al for ride when I thought I wasnt going to have one

Pie for ride home in Lush van with electric seats and a moon roof that ya cant see moon from

Vvega for getting BBQ meat (PM me and ill transfer monies to ya)

Mike-E for the sweet waltz

Also thanks to Nobumps for having 165/45/15's

and all the rest of you cunts that came to get OTP.

Oh yeah.. and thanks Sam for giving us an excuse to get OTP. Massive good luck overseas and im sure we will seeya on here at least on th odd occasion.. Please make cuban gangster friends