ColdTurkeys 240C wagon

pies

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slammage is happening whenever you arrive with a gimp gag and a tub of industrial rubber grease

but lowering is starting tonight - I heading to workshop tonight about 6.30 - feel free to come down and drink some beer! Watch me curse as I pull out the springs..

yeah HARD!!

So Kyteler - if I was to buy a certain 240C from down Gore - how much would it cost me to get you to tow it to Chch for me? Obviously it woudl not be urgent - just whenever you know of an empty truckk heading that way?

Or are you not in that game at the mo?

yeah HARD!!

So Kyteler - if I was to buy a certain 240C from down Gore - how much would it cost me to get you to tow it to Chch for me? Obviously it woudl not be urgent - just whenever you know of an empty truckk heading that way?

Or are you not in that game at the mo?

I would have to ask the boss, no idea on the chargeout rates but fuck yeah I'd be keen on that drive, though I imagine it would almost work out cheaper to get a CHCH towie to do it. Does said 240C in Gore drive?

Got springs out last night for resetting and making lowering blocks at work today - free box section FTW!!

I'm dropping 3.5 Inches front and 3 Inches rear - it will make the lowest part of the car (the exhaust) 85mm off the ground.

Won't quite get the wheel tuck I wanted but thats pretty hard to do with 50 series sidewalls. If I step up to 60 series I think it may be just right and should bring the car up close to the magic 100mm - sweet!

Slammed 3.5 inches and legal!!

JEAH!!