kevlars wtf cressy

lowlancer

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha chears boes :D got a 1jzgte with stainles single turbo manifold, not shor wot turbo im guna run yet tho, also got a 700x300x100 intercooler, link v4 and am bilding a new inlet plenum with help from my work mate rob, thanx rob :D the rims, i got a qwote from arrow wheels and they wer going to be $3260 i think that was plus gst aswell. about a week later tank rang me and sed they had these funny looking 3 peace rims for sale at top town. i got them for $300, pulled them apart and got the iners polished ($200) etched and painted the centers (about $20 i think?) and then sealed them back up with sikaflex adhesive sealant stuff ($26) then the tyres wer $340 and wheel nuts wer $50, thanks heeps to tank for finding them and helping me fit the tyres :) havent measured ride hight yet but my dad sumhow managed to get an extention cord stuck under it a few weeks back :lol:

yea im not to shor how he managed it but it was prity funny :lol: am planing on getting it down to track day, just waiting on flywheel belhousing loom for the link turbo wastegate bov fuel pump and um.....

well heeps of other stuf. im looking for sum 4 inch alloy bends to finish the plenum also so if any one noes of were to get any please let me no :wink: thinking maybe il trayler it down to toupo this time