kevlars wtf cressy

lowlancer

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol um well ther was this realy big chicken... yea not realy used to rwd yet, pulling out of a t turning right clutched it, sideways as snapt 2nd and then it griped and spun back round the other way and went up the curb, i mised the trees and the fence tho :lol: im shor tank will have pics up soon so evry one can see my handy work :D

• 2 years later...

I sold it April 22 2008, was a sad day but was leaving for aus the next day and had no were to keep it wile I was gone.

Have always said ild love to have it back and herd a rumor yesterday it may be for sale again, a few hours later me and Tanker Bell were towing it out to my shed.

She's been neglected a bit over the past few years but im just happy to have her home Il get her back to her former glory and some,

I have a set of 15x9 1/2 and 10 BBS's just begging to be used and a few other bits and peaces I've collected up over the years also.

Last ild seen of the Arrows they were on a DX on trademe, the seller was adamant they cost over $3000 from Japan :rolleyes:

Last ild seen of the Arrows they were on a DX on trademe, the seller was adamant they cost over $3000 from Japan :rolleyes:

I lold hard at that eh, probably just what he was told too

Not a chance, thats the guy that bought my white se, and I told him at the time that they were Arrows, a kiwi company etc. Told him again when I first saw his auction ages ago then gave up, the guy is on another planet. Hes claiming to have receipts for thousands spent since buying it, yet the only changes are gillys bro, dash painted black, and recovered sun visors. :rolleyes:

Saw it on Sat night rollin round with 3 girls in it, so maybe he finally sold it...