Jammy's aw11.. PIRATE, ARRR ME MATIES

Jammy-Fishpaste

I think you'd be much better off using your time and money a little better to build a nicer car.

bahahaha im in highschool man....... i dont have money... plus all my moneys going into engine and suspention. but thanks for the advice i will fillow it...

its actually quite rust free (for an aw11)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.

got a gayer post? seriously, fuck. you need a uppercut in the sacks for such public display of faggotry

jammys a good cunt, got on the piss with that faggot heaps and hes sweet. its not sposed to be anything near mint and his lols pisstake at boso should crack you cunts up

jesus

But seriously, I think you'd be much better off using your time and money a little better to build a nicer car.

such as? aw11's rule my face and it cost him next to nothing - get fucked, its a potent little car

bkitVeltrinored03.jpg

thats heaps ricer :)

fixed. also note the on the piss rear camber in that shot.

wouldnt normally reply to this shit but jesus. no need for a shit storm but this car goes well and looks like shit, every cunt loved elliots boso lols extension

who cares

FUCK you

I wasnt having a go at him.

I just like AW11's HEAPS.

Car I've owned the longest has been my adub.

Can't say I saw elliots exhaust extension

I'd like to see an AW tastefully modified, perhaps I was a little harsh. But my intention wasn't to diss.

I bought my first AW when I was a poor student too. looked pretty similar to this really, MAYBE a tad "tidier" but yeah.

Here's my 87 sc

th_Low_03.jpg

Think mike-e has a point etc. Jammy does seem like a good chap.

Club support etc. shouldn't be hatin

chur man,

hahahahahaha

you guys all take me way to seriously eh, its not really boso i know... imfact its not at all......

and yes i do know something about boso, not much but enough to know what it is/looks like....

ummmmmmm......

tokomaru is aws dont insult it till youve lived here (houses cheap as chips, nice neighbours etc)

and finally

yes my car is surposed to look rangi guys its my stz, dont want to be another sheep...

i also have addition of a pirate flag on the ariel will post pics later

This my friends is how you deal with internet raggin on your car

What a good cunt

And wtf is this boso extension mike-e?

But seriously, I think you'd be much better off using your time and money a little better to build a nicer car.

such as? aw11's rule my face and it cost him next to nothing - get fucked, its a potent little car

I'm not saying AW11's are shit, I'm just saying by the look of the photos it was getting fucked up. I mean try not to build a car that'll get people 'hating on yo for' (which this has) but maybe do a better job of it. Obviously I can't stop it. Merely giving my opinion. Don't start shit because of it. Also been talking to this cunt on msn for possible good cuntness, which so far appears present :D.

And if something I said upsets you, it was probably meant to be read as sarcastic.

never thought my quest for the ruggedest and yes moderatly quick reliable aw11 would stif up such a storm but its all good boes

I see where you're coming from.

See if you can hunt out some weird arse wheels and maybe afew more cheap rangi mods should see it looking pretty boso/shit/bangin

Needs more lower too.

edit: oh yeah and if you mention the word "boso" on this forum you will more than likely get hell because there are afew other people on here who claim they know what bosozoku means because they read it on the internet and people like you just don't understand. Some of them are also telling people overseas on other forums they don't understand now too which I thought was pretty funny.

Some of them are also telling people overseas on other forums they don't understand now too which I thought was pretty funny.

I noticed this too. I'm not so into the pompous side of cars myself aye.

Tbh I think that this has the opportunity to be fairly bangin.