KK-Kolonels 1974 Austin 1300

CaMpylobacter

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keybangers = when you turn off the key, pump the gas, then back on again and it backfires though the exhaust. Many a rofl to be had.

And sorry boe, more pics of the badass BDA gang's rides pretty please.

foreshore!! more pics will go up after the next cruise (new years)

What he said...

Any more pics of that green KE30/35 Corolla I can see, rolling on what appear to be streetfins....???

What's the ride like with the hydrospastic "modifications" you've done? :P

Corolla - ah that was Patrick Pull a Phat Trick's car - he sold it since - its got a 4age with twin sidies on it.. and its matt black not green..

Its sweet ride with the mods, it rides very well and can corner like a freakin go kart.. Just its got a small leak in the left hand side so I have to pump up the suspension once every couple months to stop it hitting the bump stops.

This seem familiar? :P Bottoming out at the top of the hill at the palmy swap meet. Pretty much just had to lean on it to get it unstuck anyway :lol:

P1010658.jpg

P1010655.jpg

When ya ride em low, and take it off road, sometimes shit happens and shit happened - like ya say though - someone sneezed on it and she moved sweet..

so I have to pump up the suspension once every couple months to stop it hitting the bump stops.

Want a whole new suspension set up then lol?

have it free if your prepared to get the bastard out yerself before i scrap metal it..

When are you scrapping it? I normally don't turn down spares.. got plenty of em at the mo. But more is always good.. If you were closer than the Mighty Wai I could be very keen to strip it. But its a long way for stuff I most probably already have a lot of...

Any pics of your Morange all slammed yet?

PS - I have found you can safely slam them to 2 "man" fingers width distance between the top of the front wheels and the wheelarch - so for those that need metric measurements, that is about 3 "woman" fingers..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...