KK-Kolonels 1974 Austin 1300

CaMpylobacter

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Tis so aws how everyone else updates my fred.. anyone want to wank me off too - save me the 45 seconds each morning..

Yeah I got most of it done last night - got the correct driveshaft seals today, and slowly remembering all the parts I burgled off it to get other cars going..

So tonight, fingers crossed, I have to install driveshaft seals and the fit driveshafts and hubs, fit a couple of burgled vacuum and fuel lines, fill with oil, finish the last bits of wiring for the tacho (can't remember which wires goes to what... its a stupid induction tach) fit the carbs and then it should be all done for a roadtest. Set up all necessaries, fit bonnet and then onto the WOF check tommorow I hope..

Should be piece of piss if I pull finger...

Anyone got a spear 1300 engine/box for one of these?!??!

Mine blew up :(

Isn't your a GT?

I do know where there is a non GT spare motor and box - but it is remote change type with rubber crosses... what type is yours?

Yea, it's a GT but the enigne in it at the moment isnt... Just a normal 1300. So either way, a normal 1300 or GT 1300 or even 1100, I don't mind, just want to get it going!!

Cheers

Isn't your a GT?

I do know where there is a non GT spare motor and box - but it is remote change type with rubber crosses... what type is yours?

Yea, it's a GT but the enigne in it at the moment isnt... Just a normal 1300. So either way, a normal 1300 or GT 1300 or even 1100, I don't mind, just want to get it going!!

Cheers

Is yours remote change or rod change and does it have rubber crosses, CV's or UJ's?

Isn't your a GT?

Cheers

Is yours remote change or rod change and does it have rubber crosses, CV's or UJ's?

Oh shit sorry, forgot about that.

It's a rod change and CV's I believe :)