UNI Trackday Convoy/Lunch

V8Pete

Guest sexychevette

ill cum along for the ride. was kinda keen for Nighttime undercover missions but looks like leons pussied out :cry: so yeah. u cunts will have to camo-flange my pizzdawg cos its not gun have wof or reg before trackday cos i ran out of money :lol: stupid alcehole and petrol and cigarettes being so much money.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mean I'll try and leave whangas real early on sunday morning so I can make it to aucks/hams in time to catch up with people.

I think I may be pussying out of driving my car on 13's and going to be using gay steels but we'll see how lazy I get.

Will be about 12:30ish by the time everyone gets to hams I reckon?

well.... just thort it would be easier for those who dont wanna navigate thru hamilton etc... can meat the rest of you cunts at caltex on the way out if thats how you want it.

fair enuff aye, get the aucks boes round that shitty road works. what time you think at the base? 12 ish? we will just meet the rest of you's at caltex

i'm gonna be doing all the last minute stuff on the Strioweupwline on saturday in Hamilton + staying the night, so I might meet up with you guys at the base or wherever you decide to rendezvous on Sunday.

Probably won't convoy down though, was planning to leave for Taupo later in the afternoon (around 4pm) and just go straight to Testament's

Guest sexychevette

haha everyone is organised as. fuck im useless. i still gota do oil and cooolant and spark plugs and lowering and get a wof and rego and wash the bitch...and im workn friday and saturday :lol: mean. Thankgoodness for daylight savings. Cant decide how low to make pizzdawg :?