UNI Trackday Convoy/Lunch

V8Pete

Auckland:

Meet at big BP/Truckstop/McDonalds thing at 10 am Sunday outside the toilet bit

Hamilton:

Caltex across from Hillcrest Normal, 218 Cambridge Road at 12-12:30ish

I'll whip up a map hang on

edit: ok so follow v8 pete and turn off at taupiri? and head through gordington, you'll pop out on tramway rd thats the red arrows at the top of the map follow them and you'll end up on sh1 south, the caltex is on the left. this way misses 1 million traffic lights and general hamilton gayness

map2su2.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

had an Auckland meet. next to no one showed up. Useless cunts :D

But im keen for another go at it.

I take it this museum thing will be an "on the way to" taupo thing?

And of course im keen for that museum. How could you NOT want to go to a museum all about timber/wood/lumber/tree material etc etc etc

• 2 weeks later...

So who is going on sunday morning from auckland? Should probably get slightly more organised and arrange to meet somewhere like the bombay bp?

What kinda time, 8am seems like a pretty good time and gives us enough to fart about and stop at places to take pics or whatever you want to do on the roadside.

8am

FARK OFF!!!!!!

So who is going on sunday morning from auckland? Should probably get slightly more organised and arrange to meet somewhere like the bombay bp?

What kinda time, 8am seems like a pretty good time and gives us enough to fart about and stop at places to take pics or whatever you want to do on the roadside.

Was gonna start a new thread haha, forgot about this one.

Im leaving sunday morning(late-ish) keen to meet boes at that BP ttruck stop place at a decent hour though. :lol:

Haha well i guess it is a bit early....

What time did you have in mind? Just get V8Pete edit the first post in the thread when we sort out a time and place (bp definately?)

Yeah, BPs good. not to far away and far enough south so that you south auckland cunts dont have to back track.

Prob get to bp around 11 prob earlier

have discussed with chris to meat ham peoples at the huge warehouse (the red kind where everyone gets a bargain) on the right as you come into hamilton there is heaps of parking away from the shops so will be enough room...

theres heaps of road works going on just after that roundabout... so meat there and we can take a shortcut to miss all the road works etc and head south.

Just let me know when your leaving the BP and can meat you all there.

well its what me and one of tanks mates is up to.... you guys can do what you want. meat there etc or go later or something. I'm just meating chris there cos we are both staying at the silver fern, and cos hes got a trailer so i dont have to try keep up with other people whose speedos work.