UNI Trackday Convoy/Lunch

V8Pete

I'll whip up a map hang on

edit: ok so follow v8 pete and turn off at taupiri? and head through gordington, you'll pop out on tramway rd thats the red arrows at the top of the map follow them and you'll end up on sh1 south, the caltex is on the left. this way misses 1 million traffic lights and general hamilton gayness

map2su2.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha everyone is organised as. fuck im useless. i still gota do oil and cooolant and spark plugs and lowering and get a wof and rego and wash the bitch...and im workn friday and saturday :lol: mean. Thankgoodness for daylight savings. Cant decide how low to make pizzdawg :?

Ive got to :

-replace brake hose washers because at the moment i have 1% brakes cause of leak they cause

-change oil and filter

-seek and destroy funny noise (water pump i think)

-"maybe" lop another coil off the front

-bash rear guards so i dont destroy my tires

-replace points

-general engine related tidy up

-empty car of potential projectiles

-wash (maybe even wax if im feeling flash)

-bash out bent handbrake cable bracket

-re attached exhaust to broke mounts

-install headdeck so i havent got live wires spewing out of dash like i've had for 3 weeks

-mount fire extinguisher

Fuck ive got alot more than i thought to do. haha.

ps: saw a half matty B'd pizzdawg on chess board wheels yesterday

mad, made it to repco and got an oil filter before they shut.

Now if the oil itself hasn't arrived at the workshop in Hamilton, then fuck, I'm afraid I won't be racing on Monday :( 20W50 is such an oddball grade, it was gonna take at least 3 days to arrive

phil if you keen to cruise around there tomorrow give us a text, I'll PM you the number/address etc

Guest sexychevette

Now if the oil itself hasn't arrived at the workshop in Hamilton, then fuck, I'm afraid I won't be racing on Monday :( 20W50 is such an oddball grade, it was gonna take at least 3 days to arrive

wtf. just buy 15w50 cos u can get that anywhere pretty much. also seen 25w50 around the place

:oops:

Kinda grinded a hole in my brake lines and broke an engine mount while trying to raise the motor on proper mounts.

Umm yeah so everyone should come to spencers at lunch time on sunday and help fix my car then we'll do a late arvo /evening convoy down.Perhaps even under the cover of darkness for maximum schneakyness.

Guest sexychevette

Umm yeah so everyone should come to spencers at lunch time on sunday and help fix my car then we'll do a late arvo /evening convoy down.Perhaps even under the cover of darkness for maximum schneakyness.

yeah hard keen. kind of scard of drivn pizzdawg once its boned owt. will be too low spesh wif no wof and reg. also we can make sparks at night

Guest sexychevette

/ tom you pirate fool, just remove the springs, that things sailing right now anyway

not really. wif standy springs the sills are as high as the ladoor when the turbos are on. just looks high cos of crazy shit. will be pigs bait hard cum sunday :cry:

mad, made it to repco and got an oil filter before they shut.

phil if you keen to cruise around there tomorrow give us a text, I'll PM you the number/address etc

20w50 is like, Castrol GTX stz bro. Every cunt makes a 20w50.

Me = will be at the Caltex most likely. Rockin.

Kinda grinded a hole in my brake lines and broke an engine mount while trying to raise the motor on proper mounts.

yea boe anyone whos keen for ecotec chevette antics should roll to mine and laugh/help brad get that beast rolling

me and dave will try make it to the bp by 10

The bp at the top of the bombays or the one on the side of the motorway?

I'm pretty useless with directions and where shit is but it is the bp with maccas and a few other shops in there, or just ignore this post and wait for someone else to come along and explain it better :lol:

is he working today or something as to not allow him to work on it today?

got a family wedding or some stz. might have a look at the bitch today tho if the receda rolls down

oh yeh gimme a text or some shit then, need to grab that laptop of you some stage to. gonna wack A/F meter on datto today also see what shes up to at idle.