Ookymooo's Morry 1300

CUL8R

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heaps better with the grill blacked out

You get warrants with those wheels or not ? - We used to have a similar problem with the old's mini on fats - They'd chuck us out everytime (till we put standard steelies on for wof).

Cheers,Chris

• 1 month later...

Might be getting this instead. Just want someone to go look it over but if its as good as it looks im buying it.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... 00.htm?p=1

Just like my baby except a gt version with a shitload of mods. Im seriously keen.

Same year, the only thing is it isnt morange. But its awesome. Had heads ported etc ect. Massive list of mods.

^ I think I have heard that before somewhere :lol:

Only like constantly over the last two days FTL. I would fucken buy it. IF someone could come with me. *cough*

Someone just get here and we'll take my car. Brad, u keen for a mish to go see it? Im all good to drive, i just need someone who knows their shit to take a gander at it with me or else theres no point.

yuh

jsut check mad for rust, and for engine smoke and timing chain noise stz.1275s draw oil through the guides hard etc. so check for smoke when slowing down from about4-5000rpm (if the dude doens't go with you on a test drive the mash it down into third whilst matching the revs and shit at about 85kph :wink: also check for smoke by revving it to about 3k form cold. will be plain as to see.

timing chain isn't much of a bother as they rarely break, and go better with a worn one hah.

also check for fucked engine mounts, shuddering clutch, and rust around th master cylinders in the engine bay.

fuck all goes wrong with them. most common shit thhat does is easy to ix, let alone on one of them morris', coz there's a cubic fuckload more room to work under the bonnet. child's play

would go have a look if i could but fuck ya

OH HEY BOEEESSSS - love ben.

Marks SAYS fully could roll to see morris tommoroe steezzzysss if you want marks a bit bored.

xoxo

Thats TODAY! :D Keen as mate. I got half a tank of gas in the morange and no $ but ill pack a picnic lunch and busk along the way for more gas $$. Hahahaha, if its gunna be a mish then hell, might as well do it right ;D