Ookymooo's Morry 1300

CUL8R

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sexychevette

please slam properly and add some matt brown to cover up that orange. Also, yeh like nobumps said u should flip the centres on those standard steels. would be beez neeez. Then matt black em. Slammed with matt brown paint with a matt black pin stripe and mattblack flipped center steels= cool. i dare you

everyone keeps telling me different shit. i didnt think i could widen them due to them barely clearing the guards but was convinced they would be sweet by someone else. fuck it.

moral of the story, dont take anyone elses advice on aethetics, do what i think looks good. its prolly the only part ill do succesfully on my own.

engine wise, suggest as much as ya want :P

I can promise you can go as wide as what I got - you cannot go any wider without cutting or serious body mods - mine involved using a log splitter on the front guards to pull them outwards a little - just a gentle persuasion.

The rears are a bit more involved but just a cutoff wheel on a grinder - cut a notch about every 2 inches around the inside lip of your wheelarch then hammer them flat.. does a sweet job!!

(also tyres no wider than 165/70/13 else you have tyre rubbage dramas)

please slam properly and add some matt brown to cover up that orange.

bugger off. the only reason i bought the fucker was coz it was orange :P

im trying to keep a bit of originality. plus my funds are always stretched so widening etc is not a priority at the moment. id rather spend my money on the engine and keep her as a semi-reliable daily.

trust me, i have my own lists of shit to do.

get some 87-89 323/laser or 87-97 323/laser wagon rims - chuck on some pick a part 155-13 or 165-70-13 tyres with an hours work you can fit them no problems.

It cost me about $68 for 4 rims and 4 x half worn tyres. I had the tyres removed, I sanded and painted all the rims for about $25, then had them fitted and balanced for $32 - all up cost for a bangin set of rims and worn tyres $125!!

Priceless!!

• 4 weeks later...

saw this at mangere pick a part today, had been repainted and was very shiny, most of it looked pretty straight except drivers door was proper fucked and i seem to remember one of the taillights being broken as well. some rust in the engine bay but if you need some parts there they are:

image012in5.jpg

cheers

Matt

• 2 months later...
Did you ever buy the laser/323 rims as I suggested? Maybe you can buy some with the money you win on Singing Bee? :-)

*coff*i got me a laser SW with mean steels you can buy *coff*

pies you should change your name to Arthur Daly.. with the number of cars you buy and sell..

Did you ever buy the laser/323 rims as I suggested? Maybe you can buy some with the money you win on Singing Bee? :-)

*coff*i got me a laser SW with mean steels you can buy *coff*

pies you should change your name to Arthur Daly.. with the number of cars you buy and sell..

you should get fucked/get me sum crocodile skin shoes