Ookymooo's Morry 1300

CUL8R

Nice tidy car, a old friend has restored one, and is in the process of restoring another. That a GT?

Would be 10x sweater to look at at the front if you matty b'd the grill mesh - and put the colour coded stripe through the horizontal grill bar..

Cheeers,Chris

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah its not a GT boohoo, although someone at beach hop got my hopes up and told me it was only a week after i bought it. Maybe you saw us there? We had a few fatties in the back and it was scraping on its rims everytime we took off/cornered. Funny as hell. Bought it from a mini enthusiast in hamz, there was another one on TM the week before in Napier.

I missed out on the first one and was gutted and then to find another identical within 2 weeks? Insane. It had to be for me.

I actually have no idea what i liked about it, the color is great, i didnt really wanna get a minor as heaps of chicks drive them. Dont wanna fit it! Wanna stand out!

Personally i reckon the orange grill looks a bit rude and had planned to do exactly that, spray it back to black. I even have the tin already waiting for me in my garage :P I was wondering whether to lose the plastic stripes down the sides but then im going to have to bog and paint which im reluctant about. Its old enough that you would notice the difference in color between the old and new.

Open to any other suggestions. Wanna get the carpets replaced at some stage, should probably just concentrate on passing its warrant right this second tho lol. Someone told me to drop a 4AGE into it but i think thats a little bit ambitious right now. :P

Haha, put it in what? ;)