Ookymooo's Morry 1300

CUL8R

also go see the muffler shop...

your exhaust is sooooo fucked... all the smoke and noise was coming from the middle of your car... not the back... :lol:

yuss i knooooooow. it broke like a month after i had the car and i got i fixed then, welded etc.. broke where it joins to the chamber, not the end.

gunna take it back and see if theyll re-do it coz if they had done it properly in the first place it wouldnt have split again. gunna kick up a bit of a fuss and see if theyll do it for free/discounted.

sounded good tho aye? ;) lols.

usually has a mean exhaust note in 3rd/4th but that just accentuated it..felt like a boy racer on the way home..

*Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr...*

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH if i ever did another converion on one of these it would be to put a rotary in it

then you can upset all the fans

the rota boys will hate you and the british lovers will think your hells spawn

and really

been hated is what its all about :D

so

put a rota in it boe

• 1 month later...

More lowerage please.

Doesnt look like youll be able to widen your steelies your offset is all wrong, maybe get a bit in back.

Your looking at bowt $60 a rim to get your centres cut out and welded into a new centreless rim or back into your old rim just flipped + additional cost of the centreless rim if you go that way i think they are about 80 - 100 per rim? + new tyres if your going wider. it all adds up

My two cents would be leave front rims, flip centre in back gives you dish without the cost then you can use same tyres powdercoat/paint colour of choice. and lower car more. + set of whitewals ftw.

These are my wheels with the centre flipped just dont forget to get old valve hole welded up and new one drilled

wheelh.jpg

can;t get centreless in 12" either bei, AFAIK. possibly through TRS you could but TWL start at 13x6. most of their stock is 15x7 and 15x8 too. both times I've got 14x8s for the boes off here they've been the last of the stock. new stock order will be in though etc I should imagine.

My meke as TWL dude has left now :(

taken over my old job. lol. took my place at twl too :shock:

everyone keeps telling me different shit. i didnt think i could widen them due to them barely clearing the guards but was convinced they would be sweet by someone else. fuck it.

moral of the story, dont take anyone elses advice on aethetics, do what i think looks good. its prolly the only part ill do succesfully on my own.

engine wise, suggest as much as ya want :P