Ookymooo's Morry 1300

CUL8R

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hah damn, just read them, sorry.

lol at pete trying to be the mature one.

Dont worry, theres pics of me and sparkle hugging in our underwear while talking to donna on the phone posted up round here somwhere lol.

That black grill makes it look so much better tho, 10/10 on that one.Will look mean as when lowered too.Dont think ya could go to low with those wheels tho, prob hit the guards etc pretty easy.

Hmmm i do still have the standard wheels for it. I like the mags on it tho. It scrapes like hell already.. Is there any other way round this? Like lowering it on the 14" its got? The guards have already been rolled etc. Is it just easier to stick the original ones back on? Will this make it a bit unsafer? The old rims are skinny as.

I need like lesson 1.01. Car jargon for begginers. The bullet mirrors you are talking about are on the windows right? What makes them different from the illegal mirror tints? Or you mean the side veiw mirrors. The ones you have are awesome. Wouldnt mind a set of them.

I got a mate whos offered to tint it at cost through his tinting signage biz in hams.

Yes, i know jack shit. But im keen to learn :)

Sounds like the mags are the wrong offset (stick out too much) and theres nothing you can do about that, other than changing them, which you probably aren't into since you like them.

The guards can't be rolled much more than they are currently without wrecking them so I guess if you want to go lower you will have to either put the original steels back on or get new mags.

Hmmm, i had joked about some shadow-chromies haha. Not keen to do anything right away, well i am keen but i dont have the pingaz.

I dont love the mags but between them and the original ones they look better, but if its a case of being low/high i dont mind going back to standard i guess. Hydro-elastic suspension. Urgh. Any tips there?

Original steels can look cool.

And I remember someone saying you can raise and lower these easily some way. Don't know how though but I'm sure there will be a way.

edit: have a look at nobumps' bellet. Thats what I would do, make it really low on wheels painted bright orange and white wall flappas. Thats so much style the little landcrab wouldn't know what hit it. Avenger79's chevette is also done up in a style I quite like haha :)