ratt

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest flyingbrick

Wow- don't think iv actually seen someone make a diff anything other than straight.

How are diffs supplied? Everything set to zero I'd have thought?

Edit: are those special axles?

yeh most should be around zero, this one had some nasty toe out. can only bend them so far before that axles bind up in the center. edit: nar axles just been chopped up. check out first page

shortening it 40-50mm a side. still got to shuffle it around to make everything fit. but will end up near 100mm narrower than a stock kp diff.

keen as to get back out on the track, soon as diff is done!

and start again.

this ^ put it together tonight . result was about 0.5 degree toe in each side. aiming just on the toe in side of neutral... so cut and welded again, looking better this time. should come out somewhere around 0.1degree toe in a side. quite tricky with out using some massive jig to hold it when welding. only needs to pull a little, to make an massive difference at the wheels. looks to have around 1.1 degree camber.

might take it down to maccaz and chuck it on the alignment machine once its in. see how shit my measuring is.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest UTERUS

Dope son, the 02's look meke.

If there happens to be a particularly interesting closed road nearby, you should do a wee balls out run with a gopro or some such.

There was many closed roads at my old place. not so much here. just paid for a drift day at hampton downs. might take this, try make it over the hill / die trying