Hemi's 910 bird

treggo

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont sell her,mang

better do a good job and make her ready for next year nuts :)

who the fuck are you?

lay off the p bro. perhaps its someone who knows him.

imo 910 doesnt need paint job, it needs less springs and more turbos.

fuck off i aint sellin it!

currently sitting at blanket mans. fins come off tomorrow and will get painted/polished. 910 will be at als by the end of the week all goin well and should be runnin again for nats :) yipee

im not sure what to do here. if we do the ca18de then odds are it wont be done for nats. if we do the headgasket, its gonna be a little like wasting money. because de/det will be going in end of year if all goes to plan

Just hold out for an engine. Spend time/money getting it ready untill you find a good one then buy it. Don't jump at a half arse one for a transplant.

Obviously your replacing headgasket now but I can't believe you were even stressing. Richy and I both did ours in a couple of days before welly meet. You have a month you girl :lol:

And I don't regret replacing my headgasket and getting the head recond (for $300) even though I have already pulled it out. It meant I had a running drivable car while I was sorting out the transplant and kept me in the spirit on doing the conversion. Having something sitting there not running doesn't help with inspirtation to spend many thousands or dollars on a conversion. Plus now chevette79 has a mint spare head :)

Good luck boes. Can't wait to see it bumped out at the nats!

Obviously your replacing headgasket now but I can't believe you were even stressing. Richy and I both did ours in a couple of days before welly meet. You have a month you girl :lol:

was only stressin cos i aint got any spare money :P but looks like we have something sorted now so shoul be sweet :D

was only stressin cos i aint got any spare money :P but looks like we have something sorted now so shoul be sweet :D

if u fix it now, you can flick old engine of for better price when u do conversion, get some money back stz

dont sell her,mang

better do a good job and make her ready for next year nuts :)

who the fuck are you?

lay off the p bro. perhaps its someone who knows him.

Agree. Be nice to Newbs..

But if its Alice then she isnt really a N00b. Might also know her as gogohappy. She a good bitch :P

Yuh, new gasky for now. Cadet pop up every now and then for cheap. Just hold out till one does. If ya wait, should easy get one with loom ecu and box for $1500 or maybe a tad under.

• 2 weeks later...
After reading absolutely nothing above:

82119194029qz6.jpg

More inspiration?

nah... ended up swapping for a hot 2k powered kp61. its got a bit of rust, but ive got another shell lined up so i can use the roof & pillars from that shell. should be able to get it done in time for nats :) just got approved for a bank loan so i can buy enough bog to rebuild the passengers door aswell. shoudl be mint! :D