Jebus' 1985 Toyota Cressida GX71

Draizuh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hadnt looked at your project thread before. Looks gangster as.

Didnt know you could get it certed for that low. :lol:

Any reason the towbar is still on?

you can certed any height as long as you have 35mm of travel loaded isnt it?

What is "loaded"?

The certifier I will be using said he will cert it as long as its tidy, all springs are captive and has 30mm travel to bumpstop. It can be as low or as high, have cut springs (they have to have the ends tapered and be retempered), what ever. As long as its captive and has that travel. Pretty sweet I thought. He didn't say anything about being full loaded or 4 people or anything.

haha, when I got my rx-30 certed, the cert guy just came up, looked at the car, asked me why the fuck would i. Bonced the front, bounced the back, asked what was in in, poked his head under front and told me i bneed a spring retainer for the coil overs and that was it. never even jacked it up.....

Mean!

I love certs. best fuck you ever. i honestly dont know why people are so stupid not to get one. it doesnt take much, and I only takes getting pinkyed once to make it worth while.....

Once again, good job

Yeh, dont think theyre a set out guideline for how much travel you need loaded/unloaded or whatever. My cert guy was quite hardout on mine, cos its fairly extreme, he said its on the absolute limit of lowness and camber. Checked scrub angle and shit.

As for the towbar thing, its sort of a fuel pank protector, otherwise fuel tank is like 50mm from the ground = pwned

you cunts are far too kind, boso cressida is ROFLZ