Jebus' 1985 Toyota Cressida GX71

Draizuh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You cunts are all too kind :D

I did have plans to repaint, but keep wasting all my money on shit, like had all the money to paint it, then bought another set of wheels which im not using for anything. I bought a W55 and a full conversion kit, inc all manual interior parts etc...SO ive set up the pedals and master cylinder etc, will probaly have the manual swap finished on sunday. Will see how I go.

Then it will need a repower, am just thinking of putting in a 1GGE and wiring it up, wont be fast but will be better and ill do it all myself so should cost fuck all.

So once I stop buying shit ill probaly paint it, I have some jet black left over tho so might jet black the roof. Dunno? Opinions?

And Snoozin even tho he gives himself enough props is owed a couple from me, hes been mean at offering boso advice and helping me come up with ideas. Good cunt, who has to put his street fins on the Type-R

sweet sweet ride man, so jelous, I want you wheels

I guess its time I do something boso, instead of just talking about it..... But eventually anyway, very cool car, totoally reminds me of my mates one from a few years ago, same colour and all.!

Allan