UTERUS' 1976 Toyota Hilux N25

Seedy Al

Build: //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/21262-rustyn25-hilux/?p=545417

Mean ute man, I love em aye

I remember there was a real nice red one on trade me a year ago with 2tg in it and a respray in red, wicked

Love those repairs in the floor, First I saw the brazed in one and though holy shit.. Then I saw the pot Riveted One!!

Haha, well, looks like you have some fun ahead of ya, all good

Allan

Al ya bastard ya beat me to it...

That's mega, epic rust repairs to follow no doubt, but on the whole what a kick ass ute! I cam imagine the smell, me and a mate had an N11 Sunny that was in a similar state... and had a particularly pungent odour to it!

Quality WOF'd weapon :lol:

Cheers for the comments guys, it won't be on bags becuse i can't be arsed fucking around with that side of things for now, it will just be a general hacker for when i don't feel like driving the soarer.

Draizuh is the wellside in auckland or the tron? I think michael mentioned something about one but i was too excited just playing with the ute to listen.

I want to find out what factory colours you could get for the RN25 and pick one of them, just because im weird and like tacky 70's stuff :P

Or keep it mustard yellow.

hahahahahahahahahah, muuuustard! hahahahahahahahah!!!!111!1111one!!!11eleven

Draizuh is the wellside in auckland or the tron? I think michael mentioned something about one but i was too excited just playing with the ute to listen.

nah its in taupo. spencer would be the man to talk to. i dont know if its owner is prepared to sell it or even stil has it.

• 2 months later...