Crazy Rich's V8 Capri

Toucan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing is going to be a weapon :twisted:

Whats it for? Race? show? Just for the fun of building something?

I love all the custom bits, keep us updated, pictures galore :D

Cheers man, Im building this as a jack of all trades really, bit of show, be a good cruiser, and still good fun on the track. not too sure if nzpc will allow it in the 4 n Rotary champs next year, but we'll see.

• 1 month later...

so yeh, what colour scheme should i paint my car folks? i was thinking gunmetal grey with black underneath and dark royal blue details (diff struts etc) or dark blue, black underneath and dark green details, or dark green, black underneath and royal blue details. im swaying towards gunmetal grey because every second capri i've seen is blue or green.

black for the win :D

I'm not painting it black. was originally gonna but i'll have grown out of it by the time its finished, im no bogun. thought black with a blue pearl would have been nice but again, everyone paints their capris blue.

that other capri looks mint, not mk 1 enough though :P. i think charcoal with a white roof would look awesome on th right car. I got the idea today that if i did slate dark grey with a gold pearl and ran with gold simmons type wheels it'd look pretty hawt.

heres my favourite capri and its dark gunmetal

fordcapri28i19822co.th.jpg

each to their own eh? i reckon that car looks awful. colours quite cool, Id still like to see a mk 1 in that colour though. man just been messing round with my gearbox crossmember. fuck its being a cunt, just about threw a sledge on the roof before. getting so sick of it.