For Questions Regarding WOFs/CERTs/NUMBER PLATEs

si

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the plate it is certed for a 2 Litre Nissan Inline 6 Non-Turbo (RB20DE?) but I cant see any evidence to say it has been anything other than a factory SR20. Also, why would you bother converting to a gutless non turbo motor and get it all certed etc? Doesnt make sence.

error?

i know of a a couple of cars certed for engine that arn't in them, and for adj' suspension when its just lowering springs

• 3 weeks later...

adjustable height is poos for road use anyway

how often do you actually need to adjust it to drive your nana to woolworths

im sure converting to a 65mm spring and using different spring length/spacers/shims with adj' dampers will still be legit

if people feel they MUST have them then they will just need to get a 'go racing and collect your coilovers' card

Ban has been discussed but not decided yet as far as i know. For most people its a good way of lowering a car properly without having to spend $$ on custom stuff, (which is quite hard to find someone who knows what they are doing)

Most people adjust it to the height they want and leave it there.

Its the same old story, 2% of people have (potentially)fucked it for everybody else.