EURON8's Lada 2103

EURON8

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this just makes me real pissy that I didnt buy the wagon version for cheaps when i ahd the chance

Fuck it!

I think the single head light version, in wagon format, would have to be the holy grail of Lada's to be honest. Pretty sure they never made the twin head light version in a wag.

gona have to get yourself a russian number plate

da2dc320caecb845a624618707cee9a7.png

Speaking of russian, the oil psi/fuel/temp gauges are all in russian! the gauges fucking rock tbh.

the 2103 wags never went into production.

On convertible never made it ether.

this site has some banging photos.

http://www.131mirafiori.com/smf/index.php?topic=2932.15

I have already called oldschool wide shotgun/bids on any single round headlight wagon(2102) / sedan (2101) that comes to the surface.

and if one of us happens to pick up a certain type of russian car within your interest range, what would happen there?

the 2103 wags never went into production.

On convertible never made it ether.

this site has some banging photos.

http://www.131mirafiori.com/smf/index.php?topic=2932.15

I have already called oldschool wide shotgun/bids on any single round headlight wagon(2102) / sedan (2101) that comes to the surface.

and if one of us happens to pick up a certain type of russian car within your interest range, what would happen there?

Tickle fight?

Would the front guards etc transfer over to a later model wag?

I know how much them Ruskis hate change..

One would assume so? I'm pretty sure they changed F-all on the chassis? I wonder if the fiat gear would change over also? lada made over 800 changes from the fiat so they say, but most of that was just making them more hard cone for russian conditions.

Rite, regarding slam, i'ma have to get it certed for low i'm assuming (it has 200mm ground clearance now, so i'd say at a legal 100mm clearance it will still look rather high, most likely will need to drop it 150mm) so was thinking I may aswell slap coil overs in it, just incase it ever becomes race car/gets repowered/more convenient for mega slam/un-slamming, so what I was wondering, any of you Fiat chaps know of a brand of coil over made for these/a coil over that will fit in them? Not 100% sure, but I think the Fiats were leaf in the back? But the rear will be easy to find something for, its more the front i'm worried about as the struts will end up being pretty damn short. Any info on this would be super handy!

Edit: Looks like noone makes coilovers for the Fiat or the Lada, it would be a case of make your owns/I cant really be arsed, maybe I will just get some new springs made.

I really recommend talking to Evan from speedfactor about XYZ coilovers. Just whip out a front and a rear shock and take them in, I'm sure he'll be able to make something work. He did something for an X1-9 or whatever they are called recently which I think has a similar issue/set up that might work for you?

http://www.speedfactor.co.nz/suspension.php

edit: just searched for Lada on the XYZ site and they don't do anything ofcourse, but they do for a Lamborghini Gallado :lol: fitting a cheap Taiwanese or whatever they are coilover to a Lamborghini :D8) some people know whats up