Jeff's 1989 super, super custom.

yoeddynz

i still have the set of 5 epsilon wheels from my crown, at some point i will list them for sale but im not actively advertising them at the moment. price wise, probably not cheap, not 100% sure on a price though. but if they are of interest to you i can think harder on it. 

image.thumb.jpeg.60c0624ce37d2ca4c13fbd01c09d6bd1.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Tacho has been working previously 

dizzy is putting out a signal, im going to try lift some of the pins on the plug on back of dash tomorrow, I had some temp gauge movement pulling plug out slightly so maybe they've been flattened over time. 

In some better news I managed to get both sunroof and moonroof to completely open and close. Found no rust around the opening of the bigger one surprisingly its all on the removable panel, the front one has some around the edge I'll need to drop that cartridge out. Someone's definitely been there before with nuts missing here and there 

• Like 3

Before putting some coolant in the motor do some kms first as with a new headgasket needs time to get some heat cycles in.

putting coolant in now can cause a coolant leak from the head gasket. coolant is really good at finding somewhere to leak.

i would do about 500kms before putting some coolant in. totally fine to do system flushes though with water

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...