Maruia Moped Melee, 10, 11, 12, March, 2023

RUNAMUCK

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, RUNAMUCK said:

I guess you can turn off before the wairau river on day two, and go through taumarina. But rarangi is gonna be a good hike at the end of a big day.

It's 17 mins from your motel

If we're not in too late or too shattered I'd be keen to hit up that beer garden restaurant again. 

I'm leaning toward French pass. Talking to the roading contractor earlier this year, they reckoned kenepuru road was turbo fucked. I defo wanna ride it some time. A colleague at work has land up there. I dont think hes been up that way since the storm.

56 minutes ago, Willdat? said:

I just looked at old tickets, I paid $650 to do the same in 2017, it's just old age catching up with you <3.

Jeez, that's pricey. I checked tickets for tickets, and it's gone up $70 compared to 2 years ago. (3 passengers & a ute)

Age is one thing, but I'm also a stingy fucker when it comes to booking shit.

On 24/01/2023 at 22:05, WankBankA100 said:

Anyone want bunk buddies? Zac and I are sussing something out, and wondering if anyone wants to tag in, or has spots for us to tag into.

I have a unit booked in Nelson (same place as last time), 2 bunks available I think (more space than the little porta cabin) - you’re welcome to jump in with me if you want, $30 pp.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1