• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Roman said:

Hopefully you've found the worst of it.

There's more, ill share as I go.

Show car - quickmeme

9 hours ago, shizzl said:

Agreed, even I wouldn’t run those struts as they are.

so much nicer off the black rims too. Not a fan of 18s, but she sure looks sweet now, luckily it’s the right size Mazda to pull off a bigger rim

Definitely, only RX model I'd even consider going this size, much bigger car can handle the 18s with ease.

• Like 2

Glad to see you are going through it with a fine tooth comb. I thought this looked like good buying and I’m glad it’s gone to a good home that will sort it from being a good looking car to a great car.

New wheels made a huge difference.

As always will be following along for the ride.

P.S. That battery cable was next level lazy building

5 hours ago, kiwi808 said:

Glad to see you are going through it with a fine tooth comb. I thought this looked like good buying and I’m glad it’s gone to a good home that will sort it from being a good looking car to a great car.

New wheels made a huge difference.

As always will be following along for the ride.

P.S. That battery cable was next level lazy building

Was hoping to not have to do much at all considering the initial cash outlay. But it's still worth what it's worth.

Stay tuned for the next exciting installment of 'look what ive found now':compress:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, my mate who bought it is very happy, actually, he prob hasnt even seen a build thread -might be of interest to him.

I'm liking the street machine look of the 4 better, just need to make the car itself better  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I dont have a vid, but difference was massive, not so much in volume, its a little quieter(still loud) but with the stainless one, it had a terrible tinny resonance under load, was nasty to listen too, with the new steel boiler it sounds as it should without offending the ears, hard to really explain how it was before, the resonance got inside your head, it truly was bad.

ha, yea you be right about the overflow, maybe need to find an old school thickwall double brown one  

I prefer the F18's over the black rims... having polished F17's myself :grin:

Alot of issues hidden for the most part, seller can't be that 'blind' to all of them...If as you said he 'had' for sale previously how does it get fresh WOFs all these months since?

Also..wonders why, as you mentioned, he removed from sale due to tyrekickers..maybe they got it inspected and the red flags made them run...meh who knows.

But Safety first and you sorting the wrongs for your offspring and of course yourself and fellow road users which is paramount and then its a known entity.

• Like 2