Wellington Monthly Meet - Discussion thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh, cant wait to turn up with a junk car, do space saver skids, crash into the info-booth thing, leave flaming poo bag on mr. live-there's doorstep, pull the fingers at the cops, leave piles of housefold refuse in the junk car and set it on fire, call a cab, browneye the driver till he leaves, insist i catch a lift home with someone who lives in the opposite direction, broweye them upon dropoff then slag off OS welly meets on a rotary drift website - calling all attendees pussies who cant to skids, demand details on the next meet, spraypaint 'if it's too loud you're too FTP' on my computer, neglect some step-children and start an internet based race team with Rusty.

/ yay eastbourne

• Like 2

ooh, cant wait to turn up with a junk car, do space saver skids, crash into the info-booth thing, leave flaming poo bag on mr. live-there's doorstep, pull the fingers at the cops, leave piles of housefold refuse in the junk car and set it on fire, call a cab, browneye the driver till he leaves, insist i catch a lift home with someone who lives in the opposite direction, broweye them upon dropoff then slag off OS welly meets on a rotary drift website - calling all attendees pussies who cant to skids, demand details on the next meet, spraypaint 'if it's too loud you're too FTP' on my computer, neglect some step-children and start an internet based race team with Rusty.

/ yay eastbourne

Sounds like a good meet hahahha. Wtf

If the weather doesnt cheer up, Porirua jsut got a Nandos. Sorensin and I are going to do a ride by thursday night to see what parking it like...

This space has a high turn over of businesses so hopefully its still then if we ever need it.

WHERE IS THIS?!

I MUST KNOW!!!

Please and thank you  :-)