Wellington Monthly Meet - 17th October 7pm - Eastbourne

Beaver

Summer!

Surf_Session.jpg

Daylight saving is end of September which gives us some more daylight to play with (it also ruins the curtains in Australia and makes the cows go funny).

So, in light of that (da bum chish) we will be having the first of many outdoor meets.

We have decided to kick it off with a nice drive round the harbour to the carpark at the end of Muratai Road (drive through Eastbourne around the coast as far as you can go)

https://www.google.co.nz/maps?daddr=-41.31144,174.883256&hl=en&sll=-41.311415,174.883033&sspn=0.003542,0.008256&t=h&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=18&z=18

We are unsure how much daylight there will be so we want to meet there around 7 and just play it by ear (or eye). Unless someone wants to volunteer to bring a BBQ (please PM me if you can) then it will be BYOF (bring your own feeds). I will let you know if this changes.

All going well I think we will finish the evening off with a drive back around the harbour to say Petone Pier and then people can go their separate ways from there.

The fallback if the weather does not play ball will be Wholly Pizza (as they don't need bookings and we can just turn up unannounced). A decision will be made closer to the time and you will be well informed.

The usual reminders:

• You are welcome to invite a few mates, but please note you are 100% responsible for their behaviour.
  • No stupid driving ( I know last year there were some randoms that laid some rubber but KK managed to disperse the situation/let the officer taste his sausage)
  • If you want a drink then take your empties with you, and all other rubbish.

Discuss!

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/33331-wellington-monthly-meet-7pm-3rd-thursday-of-the-month-discussion/page-45