Chris.QCR

Chris.QCRs 1980 Harley Davidson Sportster XLH1000

2 hours ago, Beaver said:

@Chris.QCR i'll have heaps of space in wagon/on roof anyway and happy to go pickup from @Kimjon and bring down

Ah thanks Beave ! Let me know  your drink preference both you and @Kimjon and ill sort ya out. Thanks OS for all this goodness !

Thank @Kimjon for the epic osgc dealz . You have helped me find love for my chopper again and I appreciate that alot. Big shout out to @Beaver for picking them up too. After wagnats ill be back into the bike again ! Fizzin

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kimjon said:

Nice work, that's looking pretty legit now. Taken on an entirely new attitude.

Yeah thanks mate ! Yeah its got a whole new feel to it

• Like 1

If it's not too late, I found some half pipes today (headers, no mufflers). I think they're from a sportser. May give you options if you are unsure about cutting up your nice pipes? Yours if you want them?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kimjon said:

If it's not too late, I found some half pipes today (headers, no mufflers). I think they're from a sportser. May give you options if you are unsure about cutting up your nice pipes? Yours if you want them?

Yes id be very keen as im finding it hard to chop up functioning pipes.

Pm how much your after mate and im thinking maybe box them up and send them down .

Cheers !

14 minutes ago, Chris.QCR said:

Yes id be very keen as im finding it hard to chop up functioning pipes.

Pm how much your after mate and im thinking maybe box them up and send them down .

Cheers !

Free. And I could drop in hamilton at one of your mates places  (if you happen to have friends in low places like hamilton?).

• Like 2

Depending how big they are I could bring em down at the end of the month if they can make it to TGA

• Like 1