• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers bro!

Gloss black frame

Black oil tank that will most likely feature a few bike stickers

Chrome bars and sissy

Black leather seat with diamond stitched centre panel

Tank will remain stock at moment and rear guard painted the same gloss black with grey centre and red pinstripe

• Like 1

So last week I had all the fabrication finished up and pre wired the whole bike

On sat morning before Josh's wedding I stripped the bike to a frame and then yesterday I finished some welding of brackets I'd done and cleaned up plenty with the flapper disc on the grinder . Then tonite dropped off the frame to Jonny for tig welding the critical frame and rear calliper mounts . Will drop it off at crack testing tomorrow and hopefully have it back before the end of the week so I can sandblast before dropping back to the powder coaters! Only 19 days till the smash palace bike show and 250 k ride the day before !

• Like 7

Big Jonny at jonnys speed shop finished welding the frame and I took it to crack testing at lunch . All passed and dropped the sissy bar , bars , side stand , headlight mount off to the chromers ! Looking forward to picking them up early next week !

Will be sand blasting the frame tomorrow to drop off at the powdercoaters asap .

It's all go !

• Like 5

Cheers guys !!

Got frame back from powdercoaters today !!

All the chrome back last week .

Now it's reassembly time ! Got the motor and front end all mounted up for good before I had to go to work this arva . Plan on getting the rest of everything else on there tomorrow then spend Friday night putting plugs on all the wiring !

• Like 1

Oh really !! That's something I'm gonna need in a few days ! Your headlight and taillight have polished up well and are all mounted up ! Will need to swap them out for compliance tho as they have no markings on the lenses

That is the same thing I have to do to my Matchless. They got me on the fact my light was made to a later spec then the year of my bike. So to keep it I would have to add turn indicators to it.