Goodwood festival of speed 26th - 29th June

Abarth

• 10 months later...

...... and exactly one year later I've got tickets to this!! Who else is going?

Planning on catching the train down early Saturday morning, any advice for the day would be much appreciated.

• Like 1

I trained last year, expected massive queues but there was virtually none. Sharp left out of Chichester station for buses that are running constantly, have cash ready for ticket.

Go to Revival aswell, they are two totally different experiences!

• Like 1

I'll be taking the train, bought tickets for Saturday grandstands, but everyone keeps saying two days is worth it - so I just bought a Sunday general ticket too. Less than 2 months to go!

Might go to Super Car Sunday tomorrow, and aim to get to the revival as well. Got to make the most of it while I'm here :-)

• Like 1

get there a soon as you can and be prepared to be blown away.

Too true.

Also, go straight for the pits to avoid the masses.

It's such a good event I'd contemplate flying there and back just for the weekend.

apparently even just the carpark is crazy. i missed out on that when i went to the revival but not really was overflowing with '50s f1 car sounds and vulcan bomber exploding everything with wow that i dont think I could have coped with more

• Like 1

Tom speaks the truth. Bad pic but at the revival all the old cars get priority parking near the event. Stretches almost as far as the eye can see and you can see some awesome cars when wondering through. Dunno if its the same at FoS but I would imagine yes

z3njwvle.zlo.jpg

• Like 3

MInt, looking forward to it. I spoke to the officials about volunteering work and they mentioned I could drive a golf buggy round for two days. Just needs to be confirmed in an email with the exact dets but sounds rad. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...