Miniman76's 4AGE Mini racer!

kyteler

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks amazing!

Is there any reason you didnt go with the proven combo of Mini+B16a? Seeing as there are kits available for fitting it etc?

tbh mate it was something different to do hondas are always done in my eyes and i have a soft spot for the toyota engine and its more of the fact that its what dad and i have been able to put together over the last 6 years thats why we have gone that way

haha yer problem with the honda i have seeen is how the gearbox works with the diff on how far forward the engine is over the axel and most times u have to lenghtn front by 50 to 100 mm but i havent reali measured one up to see size difference or anythng yet 

Looks incredible mate! I've always wanted to see a 4AGE in one, as you say, its a change from the usual Honda B-series.

Just out of interest what front hubs and brakes are you using?

all factory mini hubs mate well aftermarket arms out of uk and mini spares 4 pot vented calipers and a mg metro rotor turned down from 8.4 to 7.5 so basicaly all mini other than the engine and gear box

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...