conrod stud fuckup

BlownCorona

right

so tonight i made a stupid mistake, i torqued 2 of my conrods to the torque spec for the main bearing caps, was only alarmed when one snaped, so i now have 2 conrods with unusable studs, since im not going to use the ones that have not snapped since im certain they will still be fucked. 

what can be done about this? i do have another set of conrods, but they are still in an engine thats bolted into the corona and i really didnt want to be taking that engine out and appart before this new engine was ready to go in because im on a real tight schedule with me off to the airforce in less than a month and id rather leave the new engine unfinished than the entire car immobile. 

it looks like the studs would knock out, but where would i buy new ones?

cheers

still kicking myself at the stupid rookie mistake. the engine was so close to being ready too!

according to the above toyodiy listing, 22r and 18r share the same bolt. so these should suit if i cant get factory replacements

by the way, whats the real benefit to ARP rod bolts? its not a huge power house, but mildly tweaked, if there's a significant benefit that im overlooking ill just buy the ARP gear

cheers for the help!