GT's 510 of Ratto Datto

dr.wylde

Awesome dude Welcome to the 510 club if not already.

Had to do both the rear doors like that on mine as well bit of a mission but allowed me to take the door recesses out to allow for some more room under there.

Once the panelbeater decides which one hes going to use , i may have a guard for you

Just a suggestion, but how about getting a set of 14x7 or 14x87 tridents from an old holden or ford, and have them redrilled, or welded and redrilled to suit Datsun stud pattern? Could be cheap and plentiful - just offset that may be a prob.

• Like 1

Talk to mint16 he has a cubic shit tonne of parts for these.

Also what's the go with those struts?

Looks like the vertical brackets to to bolt the hubs to are non stock and one side has been welded on upside down to the other side?

Not sure which side would be right though. Haha.

one side has been welded on upside down to the other side?

Not sure which side would be right though. Haha.

hell thats good spotting haha.. ill be cut these off and lifting the bracket higher to sit it a lot lower with more adjustment on the coillovers to keep springs captive (if that makes senses??

• 2 months later...

Nice project! Be cautious with those Silvia struts, I would have a chat with a certifier before getting carried away. I have heard of a Z owner having to remove a similar setup for cert, something to do with struts themselves, possibly the geometry was all wrong