Caffeine and Classics 25 August Smales Farm Auckland 10am

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is open to all cars including modern ones (providing they are interesting/cool/etc) But there is also a heap of other parking for people to just come and have a look. Think free car show!

So to answer you question, yes you should come along, even if it is in a daily to look at cool stuff and a lada.

• Like 1

Even if we have to park on the grass its sweet. Actually for those of you that are not at 4x4/nana spec height the grass is actually easier as it has a nice ramp up on to it as the normal car park does have some evil judder bars..

Apparently there was over 300 cars this month. Lots of awesomeness on display and well worth attending.

hopefully Snoozin will post up some pictures for us.

Also, next month Columbus are going to bring in an extra coffee machine and more staff to cope with the millions of coffees they have to make.

• Like 1

Yup, was a good morning indeed. For the number of people milling around the cafe I got my beverage in record time!

I saw a Starion, but it was gone by the time I'd walked over to that part of the carpark :/