Vinyl Paint

MRWEST

I used some on the trim of my rear seats (chaning piping colour to match the fronts) used vht pain i think

went on well and stuck/bonded. Havnt used it on a large area tho. Id say it will be fine for a few years but will eventually wear through

i do upholstery for a living. there are guys that can die it or spray it. if doing it yourself i would recommend VHT stuff just make sure u clean it really well and would recommend doing it on a hot day or maybe finding some one local or close to do a cashie for you. pm if your interested in a price on a cashie. best of luck any way :)

Brilliant this is a feed back i want, iv got mint condition vinyl seats for the 64, but its red, not workign with my colour scheme and a new kit is probably 800-1000 ish for it.

So if this works for a few years and its all good then is worth pursuing.

Ill PM you 64Valiant as im not far from Hamilton

My back seat in the rx is done in the vht shit , it's good stuff.

You won't notice it on normal clothes as most are flat on the back and is fuckin awesome for paint.

However when you do those weddings I recommend something in between the zip/lace up piece on the back of the dress.

Maybe it's just the bouncing around in the rx but the high pressure areas like that you will see it , anyone else wouldn't notice and is just the high spots in the zip or lace up eyes on the corset that rub on the seat and get the paint tinge on them . She never noticed till the next day anyway.

Highly recommended is good shit and smells awesome being sprayed

My back seat in the rx is done in the vht shit , it's good stuff.

You won't notice it on normal clothes as most are flat on the back and is fuckin awesome for paint.

However when you do those weddings I recommend something in between the zip/lace up piece on the back of the dress.

Maybe it's just the bouncing around in the rx but the high pressure areas like that you will see it , anyone else wouldn't notice and is just the high spots in the zip or lace up eyes on the corset. She never noticed till the next day anyway.

Highly recommended is good shit and smell awesome being sprayed

I think he wants to paint the car, not the girl

• Like 2

Done some research years back for a company that screen prints road cones (yes the ones we all Run over everyday.) the best stickyest stuff in my opinion is supplied by a company in onehunga, think it was surface technologies will double check this week. in my trialing i painted my hoodlining in my car the dash and seats they were all different colours and after painting the look was seamless in satin black and didnt age in the 4 years i daily drove my car. second best was the vht product when we couldnt get hold of the othe other stuff.