Auckland Meet - 24 July

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun r100? Can't say I have ever heard of one. Would love to see a picture as google did not supply any images (just Mazda r100's).

ah hang on, might have been a 100a ... cool little thing, looked like someone had squashed a datsun 1200 at both ends 

For more whores?. One day someone will actually take pictures and post them up...

Will do. I've only got a point and click though, so it'll have to wait until summertime.

Okay, so I really need to get in touch with the guy that I spoke to last night at the meet.

He was just shy of middle aged, probably in his forties. He was rolling a cigarette so that should narrow it down.

He had a friend with him of the same age and they walked down to Burgerfuel just after the first group of people went down.

If anybody knows who I'm talking about, please let me know.

Was a good meet! Glad to finally be able to attend one again, has been yonks! Looks like I may have a standing date for shift swap for future ones so that's ace.

Also... I am dumb... black sticker on the pug is fail... can't see due to window having a dark tinted strip... little tooooo undercover haha/prob works when brakes are on though

• Like 1

well that was fun/ double puncture in spaghetti junction 

Ah yes, Captain Cold turned up and was all "Greer is waiting for a tow guy because two of his tyres came off on the motorway" and then we were all "Whhhaaaaaat", and then we had burgers.

• Like 2