Are coby extractors any good?

DoBro Jesus

What are they worth if you don't mind me asking? I hear the starlet ones are average ish but have no idea really. Got some custom ones made up for the starlet for $500... Just to give you a price comparison

There are a shit load of extractors around for the sohc 4g63s, so many in fact you will find them at auto wreckers. Ive even got a spare set i havnt been able to give away ffs.

Unless you have done a fair amount of mods then i wouldnt even bother with the newer coby ones.

Custom could always be much better but will be easy twice the price.

My thoughts anyways.

The older style i know are good for up to 180, maybe 200hp atw. No idea what the new ones are like.

The older type ones are on the left found mostly in l200s. There where also some that where 4-2-1 that came out for l300s. Dont know if they are any better.

20120720120727_zps9e84ba7f.jpg

you can give them to me :D well looking at a 38mm weber and mild cam cam for starters so would these be sweet with it?

my lancer (^^^^^^^^ his old one) has a 4g63, cam and a 32/36 weber. I dont think you would need a 38mm

well i just bought the coby ones haha impulse  buy so they're on their way here, only looking at the 38mm cause i can get it reasonably cheap, and the only 32/36 ones i've found for sale look a bit ratty and old whereas the 38mm is near new