Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi so coming from sunny Napier where it's shorts and t shirt weather all year round, how cold is it likely to be down there?

Snow?

Do I need to bring super jacket or will a friendly southerner provide the warmth I so desire.

Either way I'm probing for reach arounds.

So whats the loose itinery?

Ill prob be arriving up around 2.30pm Saturday - assume Ill need to be fed/watered/psyched up for polo @ that time or will game be well underway?

Sorry I'm a bit behind with that (damn work) as K-trips said there will be an information thread by the end of the day

0 degrees overnight with a high of 13 for everyday

This is the best news I've had all week!  We need to do way more fun stuff at this time of the year when the weather is this good.

I will squeal with delight if there is snow.

This is the best news I've had all week!  We need to do way more fun stuff at this time of the year when the weather is this good.

I will squeal with delight if there is snow.

there's a quick moving polar blast due through tonight, it will probably keep the temps cooler than what i quoted

• Like 1